Our postgraduate students come from and are studying in a range of study pathways including
- Health Systems (including health management and leadership)
- Health Informatics (including data analysis and innovative technologies)
- Health Promotion (including cultural and community development)
- Population Health Nutrition
- Addictions and Mental Health
- Maori and Pacific Health
In 2015 we have had a total of seven interns placed in the health sector, two interns in mental health and addiction pathway, three in health promotion and two in health systems activities in district health boards.
These internships are not for academic credit they are paid positions, either full time or part time depending on the internship providers requirements.
This initiative is on-going and we welcome any new organisation to discuss with us the advantages of employing graduate trainees.