Ngā Pae o te Māramatanga Grants and Awards
We’re pleased to announce that the Ngā Pae o te Māramatanga CoRE has just launched their 2017 Grants and Awards Programme.
The awards now available include:
- NPM Knowledge Event Support Grant
- NPM Conference Attendance Grant
- NPM Publications Support Grant
- NPM Doctoral Bridging Grant
- Fulbright-Ngā Pae o te Māramatanga Scholar Award
- Fulbright-Ngā Pae o te Māramatanga Graduate Award
- Tēnā koutou katoa. Ngā Pae o te Māramatanga's 2017 Grants and Awards programme has been launched, and it is positioned to build capability and expand capacity across all of NPM's research platform areas.
Each of the opportunities below has a formal application process and assessment criteria. Please check the grant or award's criteria and apply online.
- NPM Knowledge Event Support Grants are designed to support an event where research knowledge of a transformative nature will be shared amongst key audiences, such as communities, policy makers, academics and researchers and are valued at up to $10,000.
- The NPM Conference Attendance Support Grant is designed to support early career Māori researchers who are hoping to disseminate their research and present at national and international conferences, and is valued at up to $2,500 per applicant.
- NPM Publication Support Grants have a long and successful history of providing support for our Māori researchers to publish and/or disseminate their research findings, and this year the grant is valued at up to $15,000.
- NPM's Doctoral Bridging Grants are designed to provide assistance to Doctoral candidates to complete and submit their doctoral thesis, or to prepare and publish their doctoral research and are valued at up to $2,500 per award.
All applications must be submitted directly to the funder by 4pm, Wednesday 26 April 2017.
You do NOT need to submit these grants to the Research Funding Module.