FMHS Teaching Awards: Nominations Open
Nominations are now being received for the 2017 Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences Butland Distinguished Teaching Awards. Please note that while this involves some work from the nominee in preparing a portfolio it is an excellent way of recognising their excellence.
There are up to five Teaching Excellence Awards made in the Faculty each year.
The categories are as follows:
- Butland Award for Early Career Excellence in Teaching
- Butland Award for Innovation in Teaching
- Butland Award for Excellence in Research Supervision
- Butland Award for Sustained Teaching Excellence
- Butland Award for Leadership in Teaching – NEW category
Information on how to nominate staff members can be found online.
Please submit applications to Marleena Holmberg by midnight on Sunday 28 May 2017