Want to make a difference in the world but don’t know where to start?
Take the first step and play a part in a movement of change through social innovation. Social innovation is about developing ideas to address the world’s most pressing social, environmental or cultural issues.
Get Good Done is a free two-week programme where you can get involved with a social, environmental or cultural issue that you feel passionate about. You can also meet like-minded people with a passion to create change globally.
- Delve deep into issues that you care about and develop your own solution
- Use tools and interviews to understand the problem and the wider context
- Map out current solutions and identify gaps in the landscape
- Ideate to identify an idea that fills the gap
- Learn techniques to further develop and unleash your ideas to the world
Now more than ever, the world needs people like you to create innovative solutions and help collectively solve complex social issues.
Join Get Good Done and learn how you can make a difference.
Don't miss out. Apply now!
Applications close 10 April and are open to University of Auckland students and staff.
Participants need to be able to commit to working part-time over the inter-semester break from 19-28 April.