This website has been designed to enable access to examinable anatomical reference
material for undergraduate medical education at the University of Auckland.
The atlas is comprised of abdominal, thorax and pelvic anatomical cross-sections
obtained by three methods.
- Radiologically obtained using Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Plastinated sections
- CT sections (abdomin and thorax)
Students are asked to study the images and labels presented at this site and should
note that the material presented here is examinable.
- Atlas of cross-sectional anatomy of the Abdomen
- Atlas of cross-sectional anatomy of the Thorax
- Atlas of cross-sectional anatomy of the