Application closure dates
Closure dates vary for all of the
faculty's programmes. To ensure applications reach the University on time, students must
pay close attention to the Important dates.
Late applications for the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and Bachelor
of Pharmacy programmes will not be accepted.
While late applications may be accepted for Nursing, Health Sciences and Biomedical
Science, priority may be given to applications received on or before the closing
Follow these steps when you are ready to apply.
Each of the steps below must be completed. Be sure to read the instructions in full before beginning.
- Complete an
Online application form.
- You will receive an acknowledgement, NetID and password for accessing the online enrolment system.
- If you are applying for medicine or pharmacy you will need to complete an MH03 supplementary
form in addition to your formal application, which can
be completed online or printed and submitted by post.
If you are
applying through the Māori and Pacific Admission Scheme (MAPAS), you will need to complete
the appropriate MH04 supplementary form. MH04 forms must be printed out and submitted
by post. You can access supplementary forms through the link above.
- Applicants for medicine and pharmacy are interviewed.
interviews for medicine and MAPAS will be held in December.
pharmacy and nursing (alternative admissions only) will be held in
December and January.
For further details on interview dates and times, please consult
- The programme(s) you have applied for will be assessed. If you are accepted, an
offer will be loaded onto Student Services Online and an offer letter will be
mailed to you with full joining instructions.
- Accept or decline your offer(s) online through Student Services Online.
- Enrol in your courses.
- Pay your tuition fees or get a student loan.
If you have any problems completing your online application, contact the
University for further information.
Phone: 0800 61 62 63 (or +64 9 308 2386 for calls outside New Zealand)