Welcome to the Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences (FMHS) Student Centre. We provide help and assistance for anyone enrolled,
or considering enrolling, in Medical and Health Sciences programmes at The University
We can tell you about all of the degrees, diplomas, and certificates we offer, and
we are also here to help you with any questions, queries or problems you may have.
It doesn't matter if you are a prospective student and don't know where to start,
current student needing advice. We are here to help you whether you have just
a quick question, or need to sit down and talk with someone. If we don't know the
answer, we'll find those who do.
- We have computers accessible for students to apply, enrol and update personal information
- Staff are available to sit with you and guide you through
the online application and enrolment processes, and are on hand to troubleshoot
any problem you may encounter.
- We have the latest faculty prospectuses and guides, providing detailed degree and
- We have faculty and University forms, which you may need from time
to time to facilitate your enrolment into certain courses, or make official changes
to your degree (and you can hand most of them back in to us).
Access Faculty and University forms
- We offer expert guidance for you at every stage of your studies.
- We provide a standard letter service.
Online, you'll find lots of information to help you explore your study possibilities.
You're also invited to come and visit us!
We look forward to welcoming you over to the FMHS Student Centre in the near future.
The Student Centre
Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences
85 Park Road, Grafton
Phone: +64 9 923 4888
Open: 8.30am-4.30pm, Monday to Friday, all year round except public holidays, and University closures at Christmas (closing Friday December 20, 2013, reopening on Friday 3rd January, 2014) and Easter.