Use the list below to access further research information.
Use the links below to access leading research support services.
- Research and Education Advanced Network (REANNZ)
provides high-speed, high-capacity
internet to New Zealand academics, researchers and educators.
- BeSTGRID is a Tertiary Education Commission funded capability development project that sits on top of KAREN. BeSTGRID
will deliver mechanisms, methods and tools that facilitate collaboration on shared
information, sharing of computational resources and online visualisation of instruments
- EVO is a collaboration system that supports point-to-point and
multipoint collaborative sessions.
- BeSTGRID Sakai-VRE is a Virtual Research
Environment, supporting collegial collaboration and communication within the New
Zealand scientific and research community.
- BeSTGRID Data GRID holds over 100 terabytes of data storage for research data for
New Zealand based research projects, the controlled sharing and management of large amounts of distributed
data within New Zealand and around the world.
- FMHS video conference facilities
- IT procurement: acquire or purchase IT products
For more information, please refer to the contacts on the BeSTGRID website. If you need assistance, log a call with the Service